Reception Service Guarantee
There are many details that go into planning an event. We offer professional, reliable, quality entertainment. We want you to be satisfied, but even more than that, we want you to be delighted (and we expect that you will be) so we give the following reception service guarantee to every customer:
- The volume will be set to appropriate levels at all times. During cocktails and lunch/dinner, we play music softly enough so that guests can carry on conversations without having to shout. When it’s time to dance, the music is made louder, but not painfully so. Usually we are right on the money with our volume settings, but if you should ever find it to be either too loud or too soft, tell us and we’ll adjust the volume level to your preference.
- We will arrive on time. Our equipment will be set up, tested and sound checked before your guest arrival time.
- We will be dressed appropriately. We dress to please. Your event may require formal or, you may prefer us to be dressed semi-formal, or casual. If you are having a themed party, a costume may be the proper attire. Whatever the event, we will dress appropriately. There is never an added fee for formal attire.
- We will act professionally. We won’t drink alcohol before or during your event. We will treat you and your guests with professional courtesy. When children are present, we will work hard to keep objectionable lyrics out of our show and keep it “family-friendly.”
- We will coordinate with you and your other event professionals (i.e. banquet manager, photographer, videographer) to ensure that your event flows smoothly and all of your special memories are recorded on film.
- We will use only professional and well-maintained equipment
- Your event will NEVER have to end early due to equipment failure. Our high quality sound and light system include professional brands, such as QSC, Mackie, Grundorff, Furman, JBL, Behringer, American DJ, and Shure. Our main speakers are elevated on stands to project the sound above the crowd, not into them. Proper speaker placement allows coverage of a large area without having to crank the volume to excessive levels. Through our sound processors, you can be assured that our sound system will be adjusted to the acoustics of your room.
- Your Event Will Receive Our Full Attention – You Deserve nothing Less You are entitled to receive a personal entertainment consultation carefully covering all the details of your event. Whenever possible the consultation will be held one week prior to the event. if you can’t make a meeting, we’ll do it by phone/fax/email. This allows us to organize and personalize your event in advance, and prevents the headaches of having to make last-minute decisions. To ensure that no details are lost, we will help you fill out one of our event planners
- We are always available to discuss details of your event by telephone, fax, or email. We will give you our cell phone number so that you can quickly reach us in an emergency. The week of the event we will check back with you to make those last-minute confirmations.
- All Conditions on your contract will be fulfilled. We started Digital Entertainment because we love to play music and entertain. We take great pride in our work. We strive to make each performance our best. Whether playing for a large formal gathering or a small backyard party, we treat every event with the professional courtesy and attention that it deserves.